Since early 2000s G.B.M., in addition to the supply of spare parts for diesel injection systems, has equipped the division of an internal laboratory creating “DieselPower Service” where are carried out all activities involving the revision and calibration of diesel injection equipment..
The main operation made are:
- Complete disassembly and cleaning of the components;
- Critical parts cleaning with ultrasound (nozzle, internal metering valve, etc) to remove any carbon residue;
- Replacing the nozzles and all parts subject to wear
- Reassembly and functional testing with specific equipment
Regarding injection pumps
- Complete disassembly and cleaning if the components;
- Critical parts cleaning with ultrasound to remove any carbon residue;
- Replacing the elements and delivery valve and all parts subject to wear
- Replacing all washers
- Reassembly and functional tesitng with specific equipment
Staff dedicated to laboratory operations and all equipment are constantly updated in order to be able to operate even on the latest injection systems.